» Divorce & Family Law

Divorced Years Ago? Your Ex Can Still Seek Spousal Support Years Later Unless Your Judgment Contained “Staples Language”

In a divorce the Court makes a finding on whether or not either party will be required to pay the other spousal support (also known as alimony). This is similar to child support, but it is a payment by one ex-spouse to the other, to help financially… Read More
Read More

Meet Paul Gipson

Attorney Paul Gipson has been working as a General Practice lawyer for over 24 years. He is licensed in the State of Michigan and has been admitted to the United States Federal Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan.

Read More

Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.